Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lessons Of Failure

Lessons Of Failure

by Pray for One and All on Monday, August 1, 2011 at 9:39am

Lord, are you trying to tell me something ?

For...

Failure does not mean I'm a failure;

It does mean I have not yet succeeded.





Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing, It does mean I have learned something.





Failure does not mean I have been a fool;

It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.





Failure does not mean I have disgraced

It does mean I have dared to try.





Failure does not mean I don't have it

It does mean I have something to do in a different way.





Failure does not mean I am inferior,

It does mean I am not perfect.





Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;

It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.







Failure does not mean that I should give up;

It does mean that I should try harder.







Failure does not mean that I never make it;

It does mean that I need more practice.







Failure does not mean that you have abandoned me'



It does mean that you must have a better idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment