Thursday, July 21, 2011

May this encourage you always.

May this encourage you always.
by Encourage Criticism : Critical Thinking Skills on Thursday, July 21, 2011 at 7:17pm


Don't spend major time with minor people. If there are people in your life that continually disappoint you, break promises, stomp on your dreams, too judgmental, have different values and don't give their backing during difficult times...that is not a friend.



To have a friend, be a friend. Sometimes in life as you grow, your friends will either grow or go. Surround yourself with people who reflect value.



Don't spend major time with minor people. If there are people in your life that continually disappoint you, break promises, stomp on your dreams, too judgmental, have different values and don't give their backing during difficult times...that is not a friend.





Surround yourself with people who reflect values, goals interests and lifestyle.



When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to GOD from whom all blessings flow, and to my family and friends that enrich my life.



Over the years my phone book has changed because I changed for the better. At first you think you're going to be alone, but after a while new people show up in your life that make your life so much sweeter and easier to endure.



Remember what your elders used to say, "Birds of a feather flock together. If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens:



Chickens Can't Fly!



I love the Lord and thank Him for all that he does in my life, therefore, I'm passing this on. Yes I do love Jesus. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday...... Without Him, I would be nothing.



Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Be Positive - Be Progressive - Take the time to make a positive difference in someone's life.



Walk by faith



Not by sight



Receive God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment